Thank you for your interest in SlipStream!
To obtain your SlipStream user name and password, open or close your SlipStream account, please call 1-866-GavTRON.
Due to our low price on this product, the phone support offered is limited so please read the instructions and follow the links below.
We hope you will find this service useful.
Many people have never heard of the SlipStream
Dial-Up Accelerator, even though independent
testing has shown it works best! This is in part because
most companies have chose to brand the product, and increase the price.
A short list of brand names for the SlipStream service include:
NetZero HiSpeed, Juno SpeedBand,
If you like the idea of getting the same SlipStream software
for half the cost, get it from us for just $2.49 per month!
The SlipStream Dial-Up Accelerator Client is a breakthrough in web technology that uses
Proprietary image compression is applied to gif images, jpeg images and Flash content.
SlipStream also accelerates email traffic (POP3 and SMTP) using a lossless compression.
It is a fast, light download (969 KB) and it is also easy to install. For Installation
Help / Instructions, please click the links above.
Built In Popup Blocker
- Block Floating Flash Ads
- White List for Unblocking Popups on sites you trust
- Log showing the popup information: Popup Name and the URL it came from
- Adjust Image Quality
- Login Information w/ password save feature
Advanced Connection Features
- Allows you to specify a Server Host, Port, and Local Listening Port
- Enable / Disable E-Mail Compression (off by default)
- Auto Update feature - Slipstream will tell you when a new version is available
- Proxy Exclusion - Allows you to specify sites that Slipstream will not accelerate
User Statistics - Summary
- Shows Totals for Original Data Size, Actual Data Size, and Savings Ratio
User Statistics - Detailed
- Graphics Acceleration (.gif, .jpg and Macromedia Flash Files)
- Your Upstream (data going out)
Supported Operating Systems
- All Windows Desktop Systems - 95, 98, Millennium, NT, 2000, XP
- This Client is not currently compatible with Linux. Mac support is planned.
|Popular Web Sites
||How Much Faster!
Actual results may vary depending on your equipment and
Note: Your Internet connection icon WILL NOT show a
speed change. To see your speed increase check the SlipStream
**Slipstream accelerates most web page text/html and graphics when compared to
standard Dial-Up Internet Services. Actual results may vary. Some web pages,
such as secure or encrypted web pages, will not be accelerated. Slipstream
Dial-Up Acceleration is not a broadband service and therefore actual data
transmission rates are not faster than standard Dial-Up Internet Services.
Transmission of files, without limitation to the following, will not or can
not be accelerated: MP3s and other Music Files (.wma, .wav, etc.), Executable
Files and Encrypted Files. Slipstream Dial-Up Acceleration may not be compatible
with proxy based software or services such as content filters or firewalls.