GavTRON has partnered with Postini to provide you the latest tools to prevent viruses and junk email from reaching your computer. GavTRON provides this service as part of our commitment to bring you the best Internet service available.
Postini is available now! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to add this service to your GavTRON.com email for only $12.00 per YEAR!!
Need Bulk Postini Accounts for your domain? No Problem! We have the best price anywhere!
NO SETUP FEE for LIMITED TIME!
25+ Users $0.75ea
100+ Users $0.60ea
500+ Users $0.45ea
1000+ Users $0.35ea
When the service begins you will receive an activation notification from Postini.
The Postini services are private and secure. The junk email and virus protection is an automated process. Nobody has access to your email except you. Nobody will read your email. Your email is not censored, YOU control the filter settings.
Here is a brief overview of the Postini service:
- Your email passes through Postini's automated filters that detect suspected junk email and viruses.
- Suspicious email is directed to your personal, web-based, password-protected Message Center (it does not arrive at your computer's in box). Think of this as a quarantine area. In your Message Center you can read the quarantined email online, delete it, or deliver (forward) it to your in box.
- Initially you should visit your Message Center often because Postini "remembers and learns" from your interaction. As time goes on you will be able to rely on Postini's periodic notifications of your Message Center activity.
- Postini lets you "block" senders; meaning email from them will always be filtered. Or you can "approve" senders; meaning their email will always be delivered.
- This service is completely controlled by you.
When your service is activated you will be sent explicit instructions on how to access your Message Center and how to get the most out of your junk email and virus protection.
If you can't wait to learn more, we encourage you to visit the Postini User Instructions page:
Postini User Instructions
If you have any questions please review the Postini FAQ page:
Frequently Asked Questions